The Human Interest Group (HIG) is a sports marketing and business development firm focused on developing specialized projects between world-class endurance athletes, brands, and end-user consumers. We have designed, executed, and consulted in cutting-edge marketing campaigns for organizations of all sizes; from start-up products to large corporate labels to foreign governments.
From campaign conceptualization to the execution of day-to-day operations, HIG's unique experience and successful track record ensures that your brand will shine brightly within your company's desired target audience. Our firm integrates these special projects seamlessly within our client's current marketing and public relations practices. Foreign organizations wishing to develop a presence within the vast USA marketplace are encouraged to contact us. Professional Sports PR contracting and Endurance Sports marketing consulting are our speciality.
The Human Interest Group has over 20 years of combined experience in business development, marketing, and brand association with world-class athletes, sports organizations, and corporations. HIG's principal and staff have a broad spectrum of work experience in many professional sports circles including Ironman triathlon, professional Cycling, NFL, MLB, NHL, Premier League Soccer, and various Olympic Committees, plus the insider knowledge of the sports worlds of triathlon, running, boxing, swimming, and skiing.
Our network is vast and the enthusiasm we inject into every project is well respected in our speciality industry.
OUR PHILOSOPHICAL WAYS and THOUGHTS
- Integrity, Loyalty, Professionalism
- Marketing campaigns should attract new customers and increase sales
- Projects need to align nicely with clients' existing marketing communication(s)
- The introduction of clients to unique and elite opportunities is the key
to starting new relationships• Approach all aspects of business with the utmost professionalism
- Ethics and Values above All Else
- Offer a flexible scope of activation options for companies, professional athletes, and media partners
- Think Scalability; Think Global. From Extraordinary Client Talent to Old Fashion Business Development,
The Human Interest has vast international travel and business experience